Well, I finally got it…In the past, I would be a go-getter, and then say “I have to take a break now”, so I would take a few days off, and then start up again, and then by the end of the month, I would have to go crazy at the end of the month to get the 15 plans in.
Well, this month, I decided to push really hard at the beginning of the month, I started on the 8th, and through the 30th I have 20 plans booked. I would double and triple book the first few weeks, so if there was a cancellation, or I needed to reschedule someone, I could do it the next week or so, and still be within the 30 days.
The other benefit, is that now (in the 3rd week), I don’t have to make calls, I can just add names to the list, and relax a little.
The other problem with the other way is that the last week of the month, if I have to push hard, there is a bit of a panick in my attitude. If I push in the beginning, there is no panick.
No comments:
Post a Comment