I love when things like this happen. I didnt' know Rich. I STP'd (very quickly) to a guy I met named Dennis from Harvey Electronics in Newark. It was about a 5 minute plan, because when I asked about his dreams, he had none. I asked if he wanted more time, and he said that he had all the time he wanted. I asked if he wanted more money, and he said, no, he was fine. I asked where he wanted to be in 5 years, and he said Harvey Electronics.
I told him that he wasnt really the kind of person I was looking for. I asked why we were talking (why did we get together), and he said that he was kind of slow in the store, and wanted to see what I was doing.
I felt like...jee thanks a lot. I did explain what we were doing, and asked if he know anyone who was ambitious and motivated, and who would like to make more money. He said Rich would, but that I would have to contact him and stp to him differently than I did with him. He said I can't beat around the bush with the dream thing and be evasive. I have to be direct and just come out and tell him what I was doing.
Anyway, I called Rich and contacted him like I always do, STP'd to him like I always do, and again, he is really excited. Finally, nice to get a referral from a dope.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment