Friday, September 09, 2005

Go-Getter for 6 months!!! (By the skin of my teeth)

What an incredible week this has been! I have never had so much trouble getting to 15 plans. In the last week, I have had 10 postponements/cancellations, and 1 Me Show.

That is incredible. Every day I would try to book a back up plan to make sure I was all set. At first, I figured that my last day was Wednesday the 7th, and would be ok if Rich from Harvey Electronics or Rick from Carotrans showed up to Griesbach's meeting. But they both didn't make it.

Then I talked to Bill and we agreed that since there were 31 days in August, I could have 31 days to do it. Well, I had 2 plans booked for Thursday, so I figured I was safe. The first guy postponed, and the second guy never got back to me to confirm. I frantically called people, and got to follow up with Rich from Harvey Electonics. And that was the 15th plan!!

It seems like ther were so many obstacles being thrown in my way to stop me from getting this. Although, on Wednesday, before I found out that I had an extra day, I had kind of made my peace with being short, and realized that there will be many times I am trying to reach a goal, and just miss it. Just part of the

Rich from Harvey is interested in getting started, so I have a meeting set on Wednesday to STP for him to his sister and her friend. I also have a meeting on Monday with Rick from Carotrans. He is very intersted and I will STP to him and his girlfriend. I have 2 other people in the wings who are really interested...Francois from Cadogan Tate, and Chris from LC Creations. I think I should get at least 2 more involved.

Bill said that the 15th plan is the plan that he feels will spur me on to Diamond. That it was the thing I needed to do. Isn't it funny that the day of the 15th plan, I get a guy who wants to get it. I feel like the flood gates have now been opened, and things are really going to start happening now.

No comments: