Rich was a referral from Dennis at Harvey. Dennis was the person who
had no goals and dreams, but when I asked him who he knew that was
ambitions, he said Rich.
Well, I met with Rich on Monday. He is really excited about the biz.
He has some really great dreams. He is coming with me to Rick's meeting
Wednesday. He called me yesterday, because we were supposed to meet to
follow up last night. He said that he had to cancel because he had an
install to do and had to collect a check. He said that he was still
really interested. He asked if I wanted to meet before wednesday, or
just meet there. I told him that I wanted to meet before. He said that
he would call me later on to tell me his schedule. He did, and told me
that he didn't want me to think that he forgot about me! Anyway, we set
up a meeting Monday late afternoon. He said that he will call me
Saturday morning between ten and eleven to confirm what time. I think
he is really interested and I am looking forward to him meeting Rick ,
bill and Nick.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment