Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Financial stress and a little relief

Well, I talked to Bill LeBaron yesterady and talked to him about our current financial situation. I told him that we were about $2000.00 in the red, and that even though we have the Home Equity line for Chris' college education, and I could draw upon that, I felt that if we did, we were going down.

He understood that but asked what my options were. Not that many. He said that we have to cover our expenses. So basically, I decided that we would take 1000 and maybe another 1000 to cover us now. I am currenlty paying $300.00 monthly back. Bill suggested that I make it a goal to make and extra $100.00 per month with member or client sales, and then increase the payment accordingly.

I feel better knowing that it is not the worst thing in the world to do that.

Yesterday, jane pulled out the following advertisement from "Family Circle" magazine:

Words to live by:
The success you achieve tomorrow begins the day before. Take a lesson from the grass. No matter how many times it's cut or trampled on, it rises again and continues. So get back up, my friend, get back up and rise again. Don't ever give up, give more.

Building up is always harder than tearing down. But when you build up, you have something. When you tear down, you have nothing.

Your state of mind is your state of life.

Height matters not, heart matters a lot. There isn't any mountain you can't conquer. GO FOR IT"

I will also post this separately, because I think it is really special.

Well, I went to pick up my stuff from Junior, and he apologized for missing our meeting on Sunday. He had a good excuse (LOL), so I am going to meet with him Friday night. He has a few people who are interested, so let's see what happens. I am going to be a little straight with him though about our schedulilng meetings and him having to show up.

I am meeting with Larry (GM from Friendly's Restaurant) tomorrow night, and then supposedly, with Tim later on.

Last night I had a fantastic plan with Peggy from Icepak. She is really excited, and has some great dreams. Following through with her next Wednesday. We'll see.







No comments: