Friday, October 22, 2004

Bill-Zinga's corn patch..Finally someone with a pulse

Yesterday, I met Bill and his wife, Sarah from Zinga's corn patch. They live in Branchville, and own a fast food restaurant/ice cream shop. He is very interested. He has read all of Kiyosaki's books, and is looking to develop a system. In the past, he was involved in Excel Communications, which was a telecommunication MLM.

The problem was that, first of all, selling phone service was not easy, and secondly, his sponsor was in Florida, so he didn't have any support.

He is really excited, especially because Robert Kiyosaki endorses our business. So we are 3/4 of the way there with him. His concern is just about rejection and handling that. I will pull some tapes that will help him with that. His wife is a "hard sell" as he puts it, but she was impressed with the tapes I gave them from Kiyosaki (they listened to all 3 last night), so I am not concerned. He doesn't mind if she is not on board initially.

Last night after that meeting I met Michele and Mat and we helped Mat make calls. We booked 2 meetings for next week, and a potential third. Mat was very relaxed when making the calls. He did a really great job.

Tonight, I had a meeting with Junior to make calls. I got to Radio Shack and he said that he had to go directly home for some reason. I told him that he should have called me. Anyway, I got my first night pack back from him, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Tomorrow, I am meeting with Ray to get my other first night pack back, so I will have 2 of them back.