Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Concerned about Mat and Michele

Mat and Michele missed Sunday's leadership, because it was too nice of a day, and Mat said that they would be late. I have spoken to Bill, and our concern is that Michele is using the biz as an excuse to get away and hang out with Mat. I don't think there is any hanky-panky going on, but it is still not right. Bill is rather annoyed, because he doesn't want Dave (Michele's husband) to get a bad feeling about the biz.

Anyway, I told Michele that she should stop picking up Mat, because there is no way that she can get him there on time to the meetings. There have been 3 different occasions where this has happened, and they just ended up hanging out. Anyway, Mat can use his Mothers' car and will come alone to the meeting tomorrow night, and Michele will meet he and I there. Let's see if he does come.

I spent some time with Bill From Zinga's corn patch tonight. I brought him a bag full of tapes, and just chatted with him. Bill LeBaron set up a meeting with him for next Thursday at 5:00 to STP for him. I think Bill will be good, because he is really taking the time to investigate it so that he can feel comfortable when he gets objections.

No comments: