I was watching a TV show the other day, and the guy really liked this
girl but was afraid of Scaring her off because was so excited,so what
he decided to do was act as if he didn't care.
This got me thinking about the Similarities about the two. I was never
good at dating and I think the main reason was that I got too serious
too fast. All I ever wanted from the time I was in Sixth grade and even
before was a girl friend.
So, whenever I Met Someone who was Interested in going ou twith me,I
would transfer all those feelings to her. Is course she would pick up
on that and run away.
In the biz, I think I would do the Same thing, so I Would scare away
people. And the main reason this happeni is because I never had enough
people to work with, so again, I would pressure th people I was working
with emotionally because I wanted to go diamond so badly. Going back to
the dating Scenario, if I had a lot of gi,li I was dating, I would have
had better posture, AND I probably would probably been better at dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment