Sunday, November 28, 2004

Not much happening...stalled by cheese and PN!

Well,

Not much going on because the last 2 weeks I have been consumed by cheese (pun intended) and Prior Notification. FDA has put into effect the last stage, so I have had to spend most of my time doing that, so haven't made any calls or anything.

My list is up to 70 names, so that is good, and I am pretty much ready to get started again. Of course, my belief is down right now, because of my inactivity. I am sure once I start making calls again, and start booking some meetings it will go up again. Amazing how activity really effects our attitude.

Talked to Michele yesterday. She is starting a desktop publishing business.......so her husband won't yell at her for being on the computer. I encouraged her to keep plugging away, but you know where this is heading.

Haven't heard from Mat in weeks. I will give him a call tonight to see if he can send me back my stuff, and to see how he is doing as well.

No response from Dan H. on my threatening letter, so I think I will let that one go.

Bill from Zinga is going very slow. He had to cancel Bill's meeting with him a few weeks ago, and has gotten busy at the store. BLA BLA... I suggested to him that he hand out the tape to his prospect and let me BAM. I will call him tomorrow to see how that is going.