Sunday, November 21, 2004

"HOW CAN I"

How Can I ?

At todays Bds in E.Brunswick,Something really Stuck me. Tom & Linda Heaton were the speakers. they live in Colorado, and have 9 Kids! They Are founders platinums. They are in Mike and Caras group. Anyway, She said that one of the things that helps her get through the day is "HOW CAN I? "

I really related to this, because of the time challenges I hare been having at Portside. Instead of saying that I can't show the plan next week because I have to stay late at work,and not make any calls, What I need to Say is, "HOW CAN I" Stp even though I have to Stay late at work.

And What Bill Said,is that I need to remember to tell that to people who give me excuses.

The other thing that Jane and I were talking about this morning is that I have to change my attitude about the bills. I guess my fear just gets in the way, and I don’t have faith in myself. When we are short of money, I think years into the future and say that we can’t keep doing this. But I need to have faith that what I am doing will pay off, and not worry about it. Maybe this is my final test, and I have to overcome these fears so we can move on.

No comments: