I can't believe what I just saw. I am here in the Bronx waiting to go
into a plan, and this guy is telling his Son to pee into this little
plastic bag.
The boy must have been maybe 4 years old. Anyway, the kid is protesting
because he wants to take kid pants off, and his father is telling him he
can't, and just to pee. And, this is all happening on the sidewalk just
next to my car.
Then the guy realizes I am in the car, apologizes to to me and moves up
to the car in front of me. THANK GOD, because the next thing I see is
this fierce steam arcing over the entire trunk of the car in front of
me (a nice Honda).
This stream kept up for about 20 seconds, (I was impressed), and then as
it slowed down, he ended up peeing all over the back window and trunk of
this car.
The best was that just as the kid was finishing, the alarm for the car
goes off, and the two owners come running up to the car to get in,and
they are completely unaware of the fact that this little kid just
relieved himself all over his nice car.
The owner did look a little puzzled about the fact that there were these
wet spots on his car, and even paused for a tiny second and looked at
it, but then just got in and drove off.
And as the car was driving away, the father was softly scolding the
child for peeing on someone's car.
No comments:
Post a Comment