Here is one of the greatest excuses for cancelling a meeting I have had so far...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Gordon < rgordon@mail.harveyonline.com>
Date: Nov 9, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Friday
To: Carey Weiss <cweiss3062@gmail.com>
Carey,
Im emailing you from south jersey at this moment.
Get this shit. I went to Wegmans last night after work to do some food shopping. I noticed this women ( she was hot as hell looking ) following me around.
So, I said to my self what the hell is going on. I was in the canned food area and BOOM there she was. She said hello and we started talking.
Too make a long story short ( she's rubbing my shoulders as i type this too you, and she says hello and says you cant have me today )we spent the whole night together.
We will be spending the day together and most likley tonight.
We will need to set this up for another day. I'm sorry, but hey I dont know, this whole thing is weird.
Again, Im sorry about this. Next time we set this up we will meet at my store.
Im emailing everyone. My phone will be off. We do not want to be bothered today.
Call me at work tomorrow.
I will check my mail at about 2pm today. I hope you get this.
Later Carey
Richard Gordon
Harvey Electronics
908-575-0048 phone
908-575-8204 fax
________________________________________________________________
Sent via the WebMail system at mail.harveyonline.com
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment