Monday, March 21, 2005

Running Hard

Well, Things have been going pretty amazingly this week. From now until
the end of the month, I have 18 plans/ft's until the end of the month.
People are really looking. It is really funny, but I get to 3 or 4
calls, and then have to do my 5th, and look for someone that I am sure
will be a "no". Most of the times, it turns out to be a "yes". Too
funny.

I have still been on average booking 2 to 3 meetings per day. I also
gave Bill 2 names of people in Miami that were interested in seeing the
plan. He is working on getting together with them this week hopefully.
Wouldn't it be great for me to get something going down there even
before Dad gets there. Then when he does go down in May, I already have
something in the works.

I understand that Rick has someone down there he is working with as
well. Who knows, but let's expect great things!!!

Waiting for my second plan to show up now. Sitting at McDonalds in
Queens. I am really proud of myself for keeping up the pace for a week.
Let's see if I can keep it up for another week. List is getting
shorter, so I will have to start to get business cards, which has never
been productive, but I have to keep the list growing.

Michele, wants me to keep her posted on the meetings as she wants to
start coming to them again. She said that it helps her reduce stress..
It will really help her reduce stress if she can make an extra 1000 a
month! But everything in its own time I guess.

No comments: