Thursday, March 17, 2005

Getting started and off the couch again. 5 or 5

Successful week. Well, last thursday, after about 2 months of inactivity, I decided to get off the couch and get moving again. My problem seems to be that I have lost a dream, but I can't afford to wait to find another one to get started. So I sent Bill a message telling him what was going on (not that hewasn't aware that Ihaven't been doing anything).

I decided I was going to begin what I call a 5 or 5 daily program. What I decided to do was either make 5 phone calls a day, or get 5 business cards from new prospects a day before I can go home. It seems that my dream has been to get home to the comfort of the couch. So thisway, if that is what I want to to, then I have to perform to be able to do that.It has been an incredible week. On average out of the 5 calls I make, 4 are interested, and I have booked 2-4 meetings a day. I have better than a 50 % ratio. People are really looking.

Anyway, I am excited to be back on the horse again, and looking forward to great things.

On another note, it seems that the deal with Mike Lipkin and theInterchange Bank is moving forward. They got the approval from Quixtar for their ad and I got the license aggrement as well. That is great news, because they can only buy the books from me.The only hurdle seems to be that we are nearing the expiration of theold books, so they are a little worried about how the transition works,but I have faith that we have gotten this far, and things will work out.This really appears to be a huge deal, and who knows, maybe I will finally become a silver!!!TTNF

No comments: