Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sponsoring Paul Duggan

Today, I Stp'd to Paul. I had contacted him a few months ago, when his
wife became pregnant, but he said he wasn't interested.

He and I are working together on starting the new networking group
called the Bergen Republican Busines Network.

We are going to need to buy supplies for the meetings,such as coffee,
cups, etc. I asked Paul if I could be inn charge of ordering those
supplies, and he agreed.

It hit me the other day when I was driving home that I should offer paul
the biz again, and that any money we made from those purchases could be
put back into the network business.

I also thought that any people I sponsor through the BRBN,I would put
under paul, so that would increase the money for the group.

I stp'd to him today and he loves the idea.

No comments: