Jane wanted to come with me to a plan on Friday. We STP'd to a guy named Oleg, who works with Czech airlines at JFK.
Well, Jane had been sick all week, but the kids were all out, and she wanted to come with me. Just before we left the car, she had a coughing fit (about 5 in a row), and knew that it was going to be interested.
Well, all was going well, except I began to notice that Oleg was getting rather tired. I still had to get through the numbers in the brochure, and was wishing I could totally skip them. Just around that point, Jane had sneezed. It wasn't just a sneeze, but a huge sneeze. I happened to look over at Jane, and there she was, cute little smile on her face HUGE eyes, running, and her right eye was bloodshot. It looked so red like it was almost bleeding.
I almost did a double take, but kept going with the plan. It was hilarious. Jane said that all through the plan all she was saying to herself was "don't sneeze, don't sneeze" She had held it in as long as she could.
No comments:
Post a Comment