Saturday, July 02, 2005

Looking over the past month

Well, I have 14 plans booked through the 7th, so I have to get one more in within the 30 days.
Jane and I are going to meet with Christophe and Marjorie next Saturday. This is probably going to be more of a social thing, so we all get to know each other better. But I think this is the necessary step to get them started in the biz.

I am going to meet this afternoon with Simona. We are supposed to be working on her list, and making calls. She called me last night wanting to postpone the whole thing, because she has some sort of legal issue and it will cost a lot of money, so she won't be able to sign up for a month or so. I convinced her to still move forward and work with me on her list. I have a feeling that this is a futile effort, but, I have to at least do this so I know whether or not I could get a few names from her. Her Son is 23 years old, and it would be great if we could get to him.

I have a feeling that this is like another Zdenka, but she has more dreams, but I think she is another one who is so under the circumstances that is it not workable. But she did come with me to Parsippany last week to see Nick's plan, so she is interested. We'll see how things go this afternoon.

Working on getting comfortable with my "new plan". This is designed on just getting to know the prospect and really developing their dreams. CD from Don and Jan Held "The System, the whole system, and nothing but the system" said it perfectly. If I can't get them to really dream and develop the relationship, then we don't want them in our business.

This is really uncomfortable for me, because I feel that I don't have any control when I STP. Before, I knew exactly what I was going to do, but now, who knows. I don't even know if I will get to the circles, and if I do, they are very basic. Then if they ask some questions, I can pull from what I used to do and put that into the plan. But this is a good thing because I have to learn to let go. The funny thing is, is that if Jane had been STPing for the last 5 years, we would probably be diamond by now. I need to be more like her.