Well, I showed 4 plans this page week. little disappointment though...I
STP to Jackie from Troy Containerlines. She seemed really interested,
and was planning on coming with me to Nick's meeting on Thursday. She
called me and gave me the speech that this wasn't the right time for
her. She said that she didn't know is she would me able to find anyone.
I told her didn't know either, but the only way we would know is to
try.
I suggested that she come with me to Nick's meeting anyway to see it
again.She said "no".
I am worried that maybe I came on too strong and scared her away. I
guess i'll never know.
On a good note, I showed the plan last night for Tom at Cheeseworks He
had 2 guys there...Ray and Jim. They seemed interested, but I couldn't
get a FT booked, so that is not a good sign...we will see. I told them I
would call them on Monday.
Not much scheduled for next week yet. I have had some good success so
far this month. I have 99 pv from the books alone.
It looks like the deal with the Interchange Bank will so through.I am
excited to see how this turns out.
That's it for now.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment